Google

Monday, April 10, 2006

Rock 'n' Roll


I don't know about you, but when I was little, one of my biggest fantasies was to be in a band. Come to think of it, one of my biggest fantasies NOW is to be in a band. Being on-stage is, without a doubt, the coolest part. However, there's a lot more to being in a band than just wearing tight leather pants and owning the spotlight. There's also long rehearsal hours, big arguments with your bandmates and mind-numbing touring. I guess what I'm trying to say is that there's more to being a Rolling Stone than just the rock and "rolling". I want to be in a band just without the glamour puss part.

^m^ (-.-) ^m^
^m^ (><) ^m^
^m^ (-.-) ^m^

18 Fuck Yous:

Blogger Butchieboy said...

You know, female impersonators have all that stuff, too.

Tue Apr 11, 02:36:00 AM  
Blogger //\\ ||\|| ||)) || said...

I don't want to impersonate a female. I think all women should stay at home all day cleaning house and fixing supper in the kitchen and having babies. That's really all they're good for.

Tue Apr 11, 02:40:00 AM  
Blogger Bennet said...

I disagree. Women aren't good for all that stuff...

I want a women that will let me grab her boobs when ever I want, and never complain....

Grand it, I would spare her relatives.

Tue Apr 11, 11:30:00 AM  
Blogger Bennet said...

I disagree. Women aren't good for all that stuff...

I want a women that will let me grab her boobs when ever I want, and never complain....

Grand it, I would spare her relatives.

Tue Apr 11, 11:30:00 AM  
Blogger Bennet said...

I disagree. Women aren't good for all that stuff...

I want a women that will let me grab her boobs when ever I want, and never complain....

Grand it, I would spare her relatives.

Tue Apr 11, 11:30:00 AM  
Blogger //\\ ||\|| ||)) || said...

True it would be nice to have a woman to grab her boobs when ever you wanted her too. Doubt you'll ever find one like that but hey! all the best to you. If you do manage to find one ask her if she has a younger sister.

Tue Apr 11, 01:39:00 PM  
Blogger //\\ ||\|| ||)) || said...

Wow leave enough of the same message?

Tue Apr 11, 01:45:00 PM  
Blogger Nölff said...

I'm in a band. It pays shit.

Tue Apr 11, 02:40:00 PM  
Blogger Katie said...

hey who the heck are you?
:)

Tue Apr 11, 02:42:00 PM  
Blogger //\\ ||\|| ||)) || said...

True it does, but still it's a dream.

Tue Apr 11, 02:45:00 PM  
Blogger Carrie said...

OMG you little chovanist pig!!!
I'd be offended if you weren't gay.

If that's all women are good for why do you want to be one so badly?

Butchie told me he can arrange a sex change for you.

Tue Apr 11, 03:10:00 PM  
Blogger //\\ ||\|| ||)) || said...

I don't want a sex change. I know i'm a chovanist pig. I was only joking about all women are good for thing. Trust me, I'm not like that at all. That's why i'm with my girlfriend. If i was like that she would dump me.

Tue Apr 11, 03:15:00 PM  
Blogger Carrie said...

ok good. i mean....makes no difference dude this is cyber land...it's all fun n games...i'm just razzin ya... ;)

Tue Apr 11, 08:44:00 PM  
Blogger Butchieboy said...

Who's your girlfriend today, Andy?

Wed Apr 12, 08:44:00 PM  
Blogger //\\ ||\|| ||)) || said...

Same one it's been, Sydney Renee. We got back together 3 days after she broke up with me. So, i've still been dating her.

Wed Apr 12, 09:03:00 PM  
Blogger Jason said...

I guess I haven't been here in a while. Like the new look.

Thu Apr 13, 12:01:00 PM  
Blogger //\\ ||\|| ||)) || said...

Thanks! ^_^

Thu Apr 13, 12:16:00 PM  
Blogger //\\ ||\|| ||)) || said...

Thanks! ^_^

Thu Apr 13, 12:16:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Check Out Blinkyou.com to make your own personal notes + much more!