Google

Sunday, April 09, 2006

Long Night

So basically i've done it again. I've stayed up all night, yet again. I really want to sleep right now and can't.
Anyways enough of that bullshit. Some Luke dude thinks he is the "King of Rants." Pft! That dude wishes. Come on we all know that Butch "rules everyones ass." So that obviously makes him rule all rants. I mean come on. You think of good rants you automatically see Butch's blog. What an ass.
On to other news. There has been a hamburger hit by a semi earlier today. Saddened many civilians are holding a ceremony at the funeral home nearest you. It would be much appreciated if you could make it to the funeral. It's still undecided who will speak. We haven't figured out if ketchup or mustard want to say a few words about their dear friend. Although we lost a fair burger in our community we must press on. We can't let these smashed buns get us down. Thanks for the time and sympathy upon reading this.

9 Fuck Yous:

Blogger Butchieboy said...

You are a nice young man, Andy.

Sun Apr 09, 01:25:00 PM  
Blogger //\\ ||\|| ||)) || said...

Well, Duh! Really? No, probably not.

Sun Apr 09, 01:34:00 PM  
Blogger Bunny said...

What's more nonsensical, your comment on my blog or my actual blog post? Butch doesn't turn you on? I think you're missing some spelling some punctuation and mayhaps some gray matter due to your rampant pulling of all-nighters. But I understand. I'm an insomniac.

Sun Apr 09, 03:02:00 PM  
Blogger //\\ ||\|| ||)) || said...

I'm insomniac myself. Your comment made aboslutely no since. =\

Sun Apr 09, 03:05:00 PM  
Blogger //\\ ||\|| ||)) || said...

Still i don't think Bunny was funny. Does anyone else agree with me on this one?

Sun Apr 09, 05:47:00 PM  
Blogger Jason said...

Yes.

Mon Apr 10, 02:04:00 PM  
Blogger Sara said...

Thank you Jimmy!!!

Mon Apr 10, 02:11:00 PM  
Blogger Nölff said...

Yeah, Luke's glasses look stupid don't they?

Mon Apr 10, 02:25:00 PM  
Blogger //\\ ||\|| ||)) || said...

Yeah they do now that you mention it.

Mon Apr 10, 02:45:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Check Out Blinkyou.com to make your own personal notes + much more!