Google

Sunday, April 02, 2006

Last Nite was super UGH!!! Until i got home and talked to shandi until 3:30am. I ended up getting in a fight with my ex girlfriends older brother because he was uberly drunk. He was hanging all over this girl and shit i mean come on it was only right for me to put him in his place. His friend ®udy busted me in the back with a beer bottle. So now i have a huge ass bruise on my back. Which i don't mind because it doesn't hurt. Right now my Rents are leaving. Thank God! I just wish my little sister would go with them. >< My ex is totally ignoring me right now because of what i did. >< girls i swear.

So that is what happened last night. Today all i got planned is Staying at home until later on and talking to shandi all day and hopefully my g/f if im lucky enough to even get that part. So i'm guessing i'm stuck here with my sister all day seeing as she didnt leave with the rents. ugh i hate not being home alone it bites major balls.

2 Fuck Yous:

Blogger Shandi Kincaid said...

You ain't got a g/f babe, but you will soon least I hope **wink wink** I love you!

Sun Apr 02, 07:24:00 PM  
Blogger //\\ ||\|| ||)) || said...

haha i know i wrote that before she broke up with me lol i love you too

Sun Apr 02, 07:57:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Check Out Blinkyou.com to make your own personal notes + much more!