Google

Thursday, April 13, 2006

A Kick-ass Blog I Came Across A Few Days Ago


This is a 15 year old kid. She is a very bright young girl. Her page is out-standing. Leave her a message and please take a moment to look over her site. It will be well worth your time. Her name is Heather by the way.
I like the way she is so young yet, she writes like an older person. She has so much imagination as a teenager. She also likes most of the same bands that i do. Which is a major plus in my book. lol. I like her writings the most though. They have so much meaning. Now, i'm just sounding queer. So i'm going to end this now. Baby, I love you Sydney. I love you Shandi. Talk to you two later on.

7 Fuck Yous:

Blogger Heather said...

hey would you look at that. its me. :D

Thu Apr 13, 09:03:00 AM  
Blogger Heather said...

you're really sweet andy. :))

Thu Apr 13, 09:08:00 AM  
Blogger //\\ ||\|| ||)) || said...

Thank you! =D

Thu Apr 13, 11:17:00 AM  
Blogger TheHamburger said...

Andy, I know what you're trying to do here and online pussy never works out. You send a few photos, have some Internet sex and next thing you know the connection is too slow and you've got herpes. Trust me, it's not a good route to take.

Thu Apr 13, 06:17:00 PM  
Blogger //\\ ||\|| ||)) || said...

I don't want her. I'm just showing you her site. I've already got a girlfriend. I don't need another one.

Thu Apr 13, 06:39:00 PM  
Blogger Butchieboy said...

Don't be a dick.

Fri Apr 14, 05:16:00 AM  
Blogger //\\ ||\|| ||)) || said...

I'm not trying to be one.

Fri Apr 14, 03:08:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Check Out Blinkyou.com to make your own personal notes + much more!