Google

Thursday, April 13, 2006

I Want To Be A Rock Star


I wanna be a rock star. But, I ain't got what it takes. The drive and the determination. And the lucky breaks. I wanna be a rock star. But, I ain't got the face. I wanna be a rock star. But, I ain't got what it takes. Seeing my face up on the TV. Hearing my songs on the radio. People waiting all day in line to see me. Doing my pose for Rolling Stone. Living lifestyles of the rich and famous. Turning all heads in the music scene. Flying in my own jet plane to Vegas. Riding in a big black limousine. No, I ain't got nothing. But, to you I'm something. Something so much more. I wanna be a rock star. But, I ain't got what it takes. The drive and the determination. And the lucky breaks. I wanna be a rock star. But, I ain't got the face. I wanna be a rock star. But, I ain't got what it takes.

10 Fuck Yous:

Blogger Sydney said...

Hey baby just wanna 2 say i love you and i miss you and Black said yo nigga lol i hope u have fun doin all ur stuff 2day lol well bye baby i love you!

Thu Apr 13, 10:47:00 AM  
Blogger Jason said...

The only real way to show your love is to make a baby. It brings people closer together.

Thu Apr 13, 12:02:00 PM  
Blogger //\\ ||\|| ||)) || said...

True, but i'm a little too young to have a kid. Plus, i'm not ready for one at this point in my life.

Thu Apr 13, 12:14:00 PM  
Blogger Jason said...

I was kidding -- you don't need that trouble.

Thu Apr 13, 01:45:00 PM  
Blogger //\\ ||\|| ||)) || said...

No, definetly not. =]

Thu Apr 13, 06:02:00 PM  
Blogger TheHamburger said...

At least you'd have something to beat up on other than your weiner...

Thu Apr 13, 06:17:00 PM  
Blogger //\\ ||\|| ||)) || said...

So true. Then again think of the mess a kid makes. I watch one everyday from 6am to 6pm. Some of that time my sister watches him though. 'Cause i'm usually sleeping.

Thu Apr 13, 06:32:00 PM  
Blogger Butchieboy said...

Andy, you should move to Toronto. You could probably carve out a pretty nice living nannying for cats.

Fri Apr 14, 05:19:00 AM  
Blogger //\\ ||\|| ||)) || said...

I don't really care for cats. I don't really like dogs either. I'm not really the pet kind of person to be truthful.

Fri Apr 14, 05:27:00 AM  
Blogger //\\ ||\|| ||)) || said...

I don't really care for cats. I don't really like dogs either. I'm not really the pet kind of person to be truthful.

Fri Apr 14, 05:27:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Check Out Blinkyou.com to make your own personal notes + much more!