Google

Saturday, April 15, 2006

Fun Night, huh?

My friend, Ames, told me about this guy she was chatting with on the messenger AIM. He told her he currently worked in the National Coast Guards. We all know what those are right? Well he started trying to get her to believe this. Ames knows better because she knows a lot of stuff, random stuff at that. He said things like, "I'm tracking you down this instant and will show up at your house in 30 minutes." For one, if he was so called "tracking her," he'd known for one she was a girl. He thought it was a guy named James from the screen name, she was using my screen name to mess with him and not her own. I know now why people hate teenagers so much. So right now, I'm basically having her relay the information to me. She is so smart though. It scares me that i know her. I don't know anyone who know all this stuff. Oh well, i don't listen that much either. Well i'm off here.

3 Fuck Yous:

Blogger Shandi Kincaid said...

I love you!!!! I love Amber too..**wink wink** make sure you tell her that okay?

Sat Apr 15, 05:48:00 PM  
Blogger George Larson said...

Me too!

I love all three of you!

xoxo,

Sun Apr 16, 01:17:00 AM  
Blogger //\\ ||\|| ||)) || said...

Well if that ain't just about the cutest thing i ever did see.

Sun Apr 16, 03:09:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Check Out Blinkyou.com to make your own personal notes + much more!