Google

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Dearest Bunny Dear


Here's to the girl that wrecked my world,
The angel that set me in,
Against my will, I've got time to kill,
So, I'm going to write this just for her,
These few words,
You were the only girl that had my heart,
Now you've ripped it apart,
Broken into several pieces,
Can't believe you'd do this to me,
I thought we were meant to be,
I guess you had better things to do then some juvinelle,
Those times you wished i would try,
Sleeping at night,
I'll never be alright,
Not without you,
My heart is so blue,
No, baby i can't live,
Not without you.
But i'm moving on,
I know i was wrong,
Your words all old,
The bend, they fold.
I'm over you,
Who knew?

12 Fuck Yous:

Blogger anonymous jones said...

Hi there! I don't make sense to myself, either. Thanks for your visit!

Tue Apr 11, 11:42:00 PM  
Blogger //\\ ||\|| ||)) || said...

Ha it's okie doke i never make any sence.

Tue Apr 11, 11:47:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi there andy is there something against Aussies is there? and i hear u like penis by the way

Tue Apr 11, 11:54:00 PM  
Blogger The Jaminator said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Tue Apr 11, 11:55:00 PM  
Blogger //\\ ||\|| ||)) || said...

There isn't anything against Aussie people! =| I didn't say anything like that. I think people that live in Australia are Rad. Cool the jets. I don't like penis. So shut it up. I haven't harassed you, yet. So don't go harassing me.

Wed Apr 12, 12:00:00 AM  
Blogger M. C. Pearson said...

Hi Andy, thanks for stopping by the Seeker's blog. I tried to answer your question as best as I could.

BTW, you've titled your blog wrong, that poem you just wrote was very worth reading. I'm sorry for your loss and hope that things will go better soon!

Wed Apr 12, 12:08:00 AM  
Blogger Paul said...

are you a fat american? probably.

your poetry is very bad...

try looking at ee cummings
palo neruda for a start.

and please find other hobbies than being an idiot.

Wed Apr 12, 01:53:00 AM  
Blogger Heather said...

ohh.. is that a poem? its great. :)

Wed Apr 12, 10:01:00 AM  
Blogger TheHamburger said...

Dude...just tell that bitch to fuck off and ask her politely to jump off a bridge. I'm sure she'll do it.

Wed Apr 12, 11:41:00 AM  
Blogger //\\ ||\|| ||)) || said...

Yeah, it's a retarded poem. She is a bitch hamburger. She doesn't wuv me. lol. She would jump off a bridge i'm sure.

Wed Apr 12, 07:44:00 PM  
Blogger Timmah420 said...

Andy - Confedentially, when Butchie highlighted your site, I became an on again and off again reader of your blog, and reading the exchanges between you and your old GF, and drawing parallels to relationships I've had, I figured you'd be finished by now.

It's a good thing, trust me.

Get out there and have some fun.

Wed Apr 12, 09:35:00 PM  
Blogger //\\ ||\|| ||)) || said...

Eh, i'm good i don't want to have fun i like being strapped down. So i'll stay with sydney until she breaks up with me...agian.

Thu Apr 13, 12:06:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Check Out Blinkyou.com to make your own personal notes + much more!