Google

Saturday, April 08, 2006

Another Nite Spent Awake

i can't seem to sleep anymore. INSOMNIAC all over again. I don't know my thought keep me up at night. Right now i have so many girls that want to date me. It's beginning to become a hassle. My life is like a damn soap opera. Ever girl i've ever met ends up falling in love with me. I don't like that that happens. I don't even mean for it to happen. I just be myself. Like right now i have An Un-named girl (her own protection), Kristie, Ashley, Some Un-named person (for their own protection), Meghan, Shandi, Laura, Steph, Chelsea, Brittany, Abbey, Kaia, and so many more girls that want to date me. I mean i think i should just turn into some asshole. Maybe then girls won't be all into me. Arg! Drives me crazy hoe easy girls fall in love. I'm just like every other dude. i mean i have a dick so yeah i'm just like the rest of them. I mean some of us may not have one (butch) but i'm not going to mention any names.
Still i only said that because butch is one my fuck with list this weekend. Just had to say something about my little icons didn't you butch? ha ha. Oh well no fuss man. All truth. Well ya'll i'm off here for now. Haven't passed out yet so i'm going to try and make it to my bed if i even can. So i can get up at 10 and call Shandi.

PEACE BRAH

7 Fuck Yous:

Blogger Butchieboy said...

(shaking fist in air) Aaaaaannnnnnndyyyyyyy!!!!

Sat Apr 08, 01:54:00 PM  
Blogger //\\ ||\|| ||)) || said...

(shakes fist back) Bbbbbbbuuuuuttttttcccccccchhhhhh!!!!

what the hell you want? ha. ha. ha.

Sat Apr 08, 05:59:00 PM  
Blogger teh l4m3 said...

Um no I'm pretty sure the rule is the more you act like an asshole, the more girls want you.

Sun Apr 09, 01:27:00 PM  
Blogger //\\ ||\|| ||)) || said...

Pretty Much, i guess.

Sun Apr 09, 01:35:00 PM  
Blogger Jason said...

There are probably a lot of guys that would love your "problem."

Mon Apr 10, 02:03:00 PM  
Blogger Sara said...

What are you talking about?
Oh, yeah well i'll trade them the hassle!

Mon Apr 10, 02:12:00 PM  
Blogger //\\ ||\|| ||)) || said...

Yeah jimmy i'd def. let you take my place with all these chicks

Mon Apr 10, 02:46:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Check Out Blinkyou.com to make your own personal notes + much more!