Google

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

~!Tests Suck!~

I have tests today, which is really going to suck. I have to drive up there to WhiteHall Library and take them. For six hours at that. It's going to seem like forever and a day. I can't wait to get them done and over with. So, I'm basically sitting here fretting about this. I got my guitar back yesterday, bloody hell if i can remember how to play it anymore. I remember a few songs that i played at like the highschool and things when i went. Other than those i forget them. I haven't really touched a guitar for a long period time for over a year that was electric. I played acoustic at the powder puff game this year.

Today is going to be long and boring as hell. I have nothing planned other than calling Shandi in a hour and taking them damn tests. i'll probably be pushed into picking my dad up from work tonight seeing as it's going to be around 5 when i get back into town. It takes a hour just to get to that damn library. Thats going to be a boring drive so i grabbed my poem book to write poems on the way up there because that's what i do when i'm nervous.

For now i'm off here! I didn't get to talk to Sydney last night but she gave me a offline saying she gave me 3 messages on my voicemail already. So hopefully, I'll get to talk to her today! Well, for right at this time of day i'm off here!

6 Fuck Yous:

Blogger Carrie said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Wed Mar 15, 11:30:00 AM  
Blogger Carrie said...

i put up a rebuttle comment against the nasty one you left on my blog...but i deleted it...have a nice day.

Wed Mar 15, 01:06:00 PM  
Blogger Butchieboy said...

Wow, you let him off that easy. You got lucky, Andrew.

Wed Mar 15, 06:30:00 PM  
Blogger //\\ ||\|| ||)) || said...

what can i say people adore me. really hell no not really i was surrounded today. i'm not racist or anything but i was surrounded by black people and in my town its rare to see any we have like 5 but i mean they all getting around me so i just tried walking away but daymn i almost didnt get off easy

Wed Mar 15, 09:18:00 PM  
Blogger AssParrot said...

Are you sure they were black people? I heard your town's five were on the other side of the street that day. Maybe it was just dark or it was ninjas surrounding you.

Fri Mar 17, 12:34:00 AM  
Blogger TheHamburger said...

I'm thinking it was Ninja's...but either way, that doesn't make them any less black...

Sun Mar 19, 01:10:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Check Out Blinkyou.com to make your own personal notes + much more!