Google

Saturday, March 11, 2006

Tell Me That We've Been Wrong


Been standing most my life living in someone elses shadow. I've been stuck this way too long and now i have no way of getting out of all this darkness. I'm trapped behind these walls and theres no way for me to get out. They are closing in on me and theres no escape. I'm afraid to breathe. I'll use up whats left of the air thats still fresh. I'm wasting away my life behind these walls and theres no one here to let me out. No one can hear my cries for help. If they do they just turn away and act like nothing was ever said.

Is it me in general that they don't want the world to see? At this point i would have to think that is the reason. Maybe it's better off this way. Maybe, just maybe, i'm everyones perfect enemy and they are afraid to face who i really am. So they mask me with these names. Names such as goth, emo, punk, or skater. Why can't i just be me? Whats wrong with that?

Is it wrong not to be labeled anything but yourself?

In a world full of hatred is it wrong to hate everyone around you. To me it's like that. I can't stand anyone anymore. Not after everything i've been put through. This life is not worth it anymore. Sometimes i just want to give up on everything i've ever done or ever will do. Theres no use in helping people if they don't want to be helped now is there? I'm tired of writting this all down because it's not like anyone ever reads this shit anyways. So i'm done writting it. I'm done saying it because no one is even listening.

8 Fuck Yous:

Blogger Butchieboy said...

ANDY! If you have been listening to Morrissey CD's, get rid of them. Go to the mall & get some Chick-fil-A and an Icee.

Sat Mar 11, 07:31:00 PM  
Blogger Butchieboy said...

It means. Get out of the house and quit moping around.

Sat Mar 11, 07:54:00 PM  
Blogger Vivienne King said...

hmmm..I don't like labels either. you should see me. i'm a little bit goth, punk, and prep. it's pretty sick actually and I love every bit of it! LOL.

Take care

Sat Mar 11, 09:41:00 PM  
Blogger George Larson said...

I am like so sicker than you.

Sat Mar 11, 09:53:00 PM  
Blogger George Larson said...

{SIGH}

Ok.

I buckle to the peer pressure.

Hamburger is my homie and he is giving you a chance.

Butchie (my wigga) is giving you a chance.

So, I offer peace.

No more harsh words to you or your friends (including Shandi - but the post stays).

Let me know if you find somebody who is more deserving of my malice.

:)

j0rg3

P.S. Hamburger and Butch -- you guys are sensitive bitches who make me feel the same way. Next we'll be getting our periods together.

Sun Mar 12, 12:03:00 AM  
Blogger TheHamburger said...

My period has been constant since I was 13...7 years of bleeding...no wonder I'm so dizzy...

Sun Mar 12, 06:52:00 PM  
Blogger TheHamburger said...

Holy fuck...I drank too much during those basketball games today and just realized my math was wrong on my last comment. I meant 8 years not seven...fuck off...I'm going to kick myself in the nuts now.

Sun Mar 12, 10:12:00 PM  
Blogger Butchieboy said...

I cry a lot and have a horomonal imbalance.I also have abandonment issues.

Mon Mar 13, 09:34:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Check Out Blinkyou.com to make your own personal notes + much more!