Google

Thursday, March 09, 2006

~!Shandi!~


Shandi! How would I write about someone like her. Well it's simply to say that she is wonderful. She is always there when I need her most. She never complains about it either. I could be so mean to her yet she would still talk to me. I don't get what about me she would like. Yet, she can tell me what she likes. She's more than a friend to me. She's my best friend! I certainly don't know what I would ever do without her. She's the only one I can seem to talk to anymore about anything.

It doesn't matter what it is anymore but I can't seem to keep it in. I also never had anyone to tell my problems to before either. Now I do. I have shandi and she always listens to me. No matter what my problem is. Means so much yet, I have no way to thank her. How can you really thank someone who is always there? Never lets you down?

there's no way I can think of on how to repay her. She can make me laugh when I'm sad. Make me smile when I'm down. I mean she's the best friend that anyone could ever dream of. I'm lucky to have someone like her in my life. Someone I can count on. For once in my life I feel safe and it's all because of shandi.

I love you Hun!~ Thanks for all the help these last months I've went through. =]

3 Fuck Yous:

Blogger Shandi Kincaid said...

Aw, Babe that was so sweet. You don't have to repay me for being there for you all the time. I mean I'm there for you because I want to be not because I have to be, and all I want from you in return is for you to be there for me which you always are. I love you so much babe!

Thu Mar 09, 05:46:00 PM  
Blogger George Larson said...

Shandi is a guy, dude.

I saw Shandi at the gym last week:
http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/526/254/1600/carrot_top1.jpg

Mad props to Shandi for using grammar n' shit.

Thu Mar 09, 10:23:00 PM  
Blogger John Q. Public esq. said...

is that you Andy?

Fri Mar 10, 01:51:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Check Out Blinkyou.com to make your own personal notes + much more!