Google

Saturday, March 25, 2006

Said I'm Going Crazy

I finally realized, what the fuck am i on?

I was never the way i am now. I used to not give a shit about anyone and used to piss where ever i wanted whenever i wanted. Fucking parents i swear. Right now the dumb dirty bastards are playing poker. Right behind me. They are such Fags.

On to other news....

the little kid across the street came over today and i threw a football at him to get him out of the yard. Little fucker was trying to steal shit from me. Fucking kids i swear! I mean i know i'm 17 but FUCK! i did the same stupid shit but eh so wha. Little kids just piss me off way too damn much! Especially the ones across the street. They are all fucking dumbass hillbillys. The live in a trailor with a window busted out and the door is falling off but they bring in loads of fucking windows in a truck. The dumb bastards are too damn lazy to put one of those windows in their window because that would be WORK!

and other news.....

The world ends in seven days and your all fucked. =\ Have a nice day!!

12 Fuck Yous:

Blogger toobusyliving said...

Um...I'm kinda "crazy," but I really think that OHIO might make me "crazier."

Really

Sun Mar 26, 01:20:00 AM  
Blogger toobusyliving said...

Oh, and seriously, I wanna know how to do that cool line through shit on blogger.

let me know.

Sun Mar 26, 01:21:00 AM  
Blogger George Larson said...

JAJAJA!

Your parents are fags.

The apple don't far too fall from the tree. Y'know?

Sun Mar 26, 01:22:00 AM  
Blogger TheHamburger said...

George said that same thing to me once...I think...something about my Old Man having sex with little boys...motherfucker was right!

Just let him know he is totally gay for me.

Sun Mar 26, 09:59:00 PM  
Blogger TheHamburger said...

Oh, Andy. Change your blog title to 'You're a douche' becuase that's the wrong usage of 'your'. Just looking out for you on that one.

Sun Mar 26, 10:00:00 PM  
Blogger //\\ ||\|| ||)) || said...

aighty will do thanks

Sun Mar 26, 10:02:00 PM  
Blogger TheHamburger said...

No problem

Sun Mar 26, 10:10:00 PM  
Blogger //\\ ||\|| ||)) || said...

better not be lol just playing. you'd so be able to kick my ass lol

Sun Mar 26, 10:14:00 PM  
Blogger Butchieboy said...

BWAAAAA HAAAA HAAAA HAAA FUCKIN HAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mon Mar 27, 12:54:00 AM  
Blogger //\\ ||\|| ||)) || said...

god why are you so HAHAHHA tonight lol that's great are you drunk? lol

Mon Mar 27, 12:55:00 AM  
Blogger Nölff said...

OMGLOLBBQsandwiches

Mon Mar 27, 02:20:00 PM  
Blogger //\\ ||\|| ||)) || said...

What the crap!

What does BBQ Sandwiches have to do with anything? Lol

Do you like-like them or something?

Mon Mar 27, 02:28:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Check Out Blinkyou.com to make your own personal notes + much more!