Google

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Ponder whats wrong!

~!Can't Escape The Way I'm Feeling!~

i havent talked to sydey in what seems forever..although it was juss the other nite..i mean i wish i wuldnt have had to go but i mean i didnt want shandi mad at me..i mean shandi is my best friend n she helps me thru alot of things..when sydney is not there..which is usually..alot...i mean i love sydney always will..cant stop loving that girl..she has me..i dont think i culd ever let go..i mean everyone knows i love her..i talk about her all the time..hell i mean shes everything to me....i have a new nick name....its Deee...with three E's lol...idk.. but alot of ppl juss keep calling me it for sum reason...oh wells...i love you sydney.

"you know where it ends, it just usually depends on where you start."

~!I Love You All!~

LOVE IS ALL YOU NEED

I've learn to know that love hurts like hell..but the more it hurts the more in love you get.

13 Fuck Yous:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is it really that hard to write could or would, or to learn to punctuate properly?

Tue Mar 07, 07:38:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're not Emo, you're just fucking gay. Don't fuck with Hammer!

Tue Mar 07, 12:00:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yo what up Deee-ick? Sydney is a dude, right?

Tue Mar 07, 12:18:00 PM  
Blogger George Larson said...

Dude, look at your profile.

Nobody likes me, everybody hates me. Guess I'll go eat worms.

Now why do you suppose that is?

Tue Mar 07, 12:24:00 PM  
Blogger Butchieboy said...

Hey dude- I linked to your sweet blog.

Tue Mar 07, 12:27:00 PM  
Blogger George Larson said...

I checked out your girlie's blog too. You are a well-spoken couple, indeed.

I might suggest a couple of ideas:

1. Modern man is able to communicate in venues that are not entirely public. E-mail is one alternative.

2. Read a fucking book. They are filled with complete words and sentences. You might pick something up.

Tue Mar 07, 12:32:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is quite possibly the gayest blog I have ever seen.

Tue Mar 07, 12:49:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Me too, and I've seen George and Butchie's blogs.

Tue Mar 07, 12:51:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude said he's not Elmo.

That's fuckin' gay.

Tue Mar 07, 01:25:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sydney likes it wen I ben her over the hood of my Camaro and gi'it 2 her.

I can do dat cus I has a garage so I ain't gots to wait fer nobody 2 go 2 sleep.

Tue Mar 07, 01:58:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

GO HAMMER! GO, GO HAMMER!

Tue Mar 07, 02:00:00 PM  
Blogger TheHamburger said...

Jesus...you fucking guys are hilarious...you know who I'm talking too...I love you...

Tue Mar 07, 08:29:00 PM  
Anonymous i-loves-me-some-burger said...

i heart u 2 burger

but no

who r u talking 2?

Wed Mar 08, 09:21:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Check Out Blinkyou.com to make your own personal notes + much more!