Google

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

~!More About Me!~

Yeah, so i write poems big whoop. I'm a teenager you got that write. Seeing as I'm only 17. You would know that right because you seem to pay more attention to my page than I myself do. To know that I changed where i live to where I actually live would just surprise the hell out of you wouldn't it. Wow! Well here I'll give you all a great big pat on the back. You found out who I am. Really, No! Yes, I'm 17 but anyone that can read will know that. Yeah, i write poetry that just goes to tell you i enjoy writting. Yeah, so what that I'm in highschool and I'm 17 and in the Tenth grade. Just goes to tell you i hated going. Wait, I'm telling you stuff you already know aren't I. Well, well, well, i should quit shouldn't I? How about No! You guys that think you know me don't know that yes, my girlfriend is real. I'm not like you i don't make girls up. Yes, I'm in love so kill me. I can't stop being in love. Yeah, so what i'm not like everyone else. I do wear somewhat bagging pants but they do not fall off me. No, I don't wear chains. Yes, i do have my ears gauged, eyebrow pierced and my nipples and P.A. pierced. That's all i have pierced. Yes. i wear my hair in front of my face. No, that does not make me emo. I rarely cry. The only times i can remember crying is about 5 times my whole life. That's all you need to know about me. So I'm off here. Bye!

3 Fuck Yous:

Blogger Butchieboy said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Wed Mar 08, 03:27:00 PM  
Blogger George Larson said...

He wears baging pants and has his p.a. pierced.

A baging lady once asked me "How do you pierce a piercing?"

I said "I dunno ask EmoAndy, he knows all about it!"

Wed Mar 08, 05:25:00 PM  
Anonymous hannah said...

That was a great summary of yourself, regardless of what those stupid assholes say...plus emo guys are the sex! lol, well, ima go now.

Wed Mar 08, 08:01:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Check Out Blinkyou.com to make your own personal notes + much more!