Google

Thursday, March 09, 2006

I'm Willing To Bleed For You

Good afternoon everybody! Everyone doing okay? I've got to tell you i'm in a incredibly good mood! =]

All alone i fall to pieces. Without the people i'm around i'm lost wondering like a poor puppy from his mother. I'll admit that because it's true. I'm afraid to grow up. I don't want to take on the responsibilitys. I want to stay young forever. Yet, still i want to die. Doesn't make since does it? To me it does for some reason. Like the fact my whole life i never really got a childhood till now. I'm 17 and i'm living life like a 5 year old. Yet, I'm accepting responsibilitys i never had before. Still it doesn't make since.

On to other things, today has been good. Actually got up when my alarm went off at 11am, for once. Just didn't get to call Shandi when i got up because the internet was on. Kinda wish i got to but it's okay. I'm talking to her now so everything is good.

I really should be doing school work right now. Seems that's all i've been doing lately though. School work, sleeping, i haven't really been eating, and talking to people, mostly Shandi. Which i don't mind she's my best friend. I wish there was someway i could re-pay her for all the things she has done for me. With getting me off all the drugs i was on. All the pain i've went through and her being there to listen through it all. That means so much to me. The fact she's been there for me is a lot of work. I mean she knows she doesn't have to be but yet she does it anyways. In a way i don't know what i'd ever do without her. She's always there to listen. Without her i'd probably lose it all.

Well that's enough for today. I think i've written enough for today.

3 Fuck Yous:

Blogger Butchieboy said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Thu Mar 09, 02:40:00 PM  
Blogger Butchieboy said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Thu Mar 09, 03:07:00 PM  
Blogger Butchieboy said...

I took it down dude. I't wasn't meant to be mean. I sure hope you grow some thicker skin or you are gonna really hate life. Good luck dude.

Thu Mar 09, 03:26:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Check Out Blinkyou.com to make your own personal notes + much more!