Google

Friday, March 10, 2006

I Am The Map That You Chose


"If god's good word goes unspoked the music goes on all night."

"Laughter is free, anytime just call me."

"You can't hold your breath as long as i can because i'm already half way dead."

"Please help me because i'm breaking down."

"Believe me i'm just as lost as you."

"If god was real don't you think he would tell someone."

"I see the clock and it's ticking away. The hour glass is empty. What the fuck do i have to say."

"All alone i fall to pieces. And i keep falling."

"I Keep a journal of memories. I'm feeling lonely I can't breathe."

3 Fuck Yous:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

andy, andy, andy,

I think listening to the classic ballad "Wreck of the Edmond Fitzgerald" about three times would go a long way to helping you with this pensive malaize you seem to have found yourself in.

manhood can be tough

Fri Mar 10, 09:04:00 PM  
Blogger George Larson said...

Wow.

I don't know why I didn't consider that.

Anonymous, always has been and continues to be the foremost author of wise words.

Sat Mar 11, 11:42:00 PM  
Blogger John Q. Public esq. said...

sorry, I was to lazy to log in, It's me Andy, your next friend, JQP!

Sun Mar 12, 09:50:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Check Out Blinkyou.com to make your own personal notes + much more!