Google

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

eh yeah oh well

I got to talk to my baby today! Yay! i called her as soon as i got home from town. Then i had to get off the phone to eat supper! >.< So then my sister is all get online you have homework of mine to do so i had to get online and sydmey thought it was because i wanted to talk to shandi was the reason i got back online. arg! i had a good day so far. slepy most the day really. i have no idea what i'm doing tonight. i called meghan today too. we talked longer than we have in a while. now shandi is flipping on me. so im off here for now i got shit to handle shit to do. IM OUT!

8 Fuck Yous:

Blogger Jason said...

why are all your blog titles crossed out with strike tags?

Tue Mar 21, 06:28:00 PM  
Blogger Butchieboy said...

Yeah, I was wondering about that myself...

Tue Mar 21, 07:44:00 PM  
Blogger //\\ ||\|| ||)) || said...

hell i don't know it's just the same format i use everytime. i don't change it.

Tue Mar 21, 10:22:00 PM  
Blogger Nölff said...

George Bush does not care about your baby.

Wed Mar 22, 10:36:00 AM  
Blogger //\\ ||\|| ||)) || said...

george bush is none of my god damn problem~!

Wed Mar 22, 04:14:00 PM  
Blogger Butchieboy said...

Dude, he's everybody's problem.

Thu Mar 23, 10:56:00 AM  
Blogger Shandi Kincaid said...

i didn't flip out on you! i don't care if you talk to meghan as long as you don't blow me off to talk to her then i dont care, i told you this already!

Thu Mar 23, 01:20:00 PM  
Blogger //\\ ||\|| ||)) || said...

Bush has nothing to do with me. He can hold me back all he wants but in the end that hoe is just hurting himself.

GOV'T SUCKS

Thu Mar 23, 01:27:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Check Out Blinkyou.com to make your own personal notes + much more!