Google

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

~!EFFING LOSERS!~

got to love those suck up washed up fans..i like how all you guys think you went to english class all the damn time 24/7. i chose to write the way i do because it makes me unique. different from you ass. don't harass my g/f. she has nothing in this. yeah so what i'm in love. are you jealous because your not? that you sit around on blogger all day worshipping your boring life? i mean yeah i have no life but at least i have love right? what do you have? answer me that. one thing you dont know me. dont judge what you dont know. i can talk and make since. trust me i sit and write for hours. theres times when i just really dont feel like writting any more so i abbreiviate my words. oh my bad SHOOT ME because of that. hell you all are just like marching robots following someone. i follow myself because thats all i'll need. and sorry the father son dance was last week. really...NO!!! you guys are all losers. not that loser is a bad thing. i didnt have any problem with you until i read the comments you left my g/f. that deeply offended me. why bring her into this? what did she do? nothing, thats right your just dragging her down because of me. well look its not going to work that way okay? hasn't your parents taught you that you dont bring everyone down. then agian your probably dont listen to you parents the way i dont listen to mine. then again thats because im really on my own but you wouldnt know that because you didnt take time out to get to know me before you judged me.

6 Fuck Yous:

Blogger George Larson said...

i heart u

Tue Mar 07, 02:53:00 PM  
Blogger George Larson said...

I suppose, to a limited extent, you are seeing why you should exercise judgement when attacking people.

You call MC Hammer names, which is a bold move if you're unable to accurately place an apostrophe.

Consider for a moment:

Which is better "has-been" or "never-will-be"?

Tue Mar 07, 06:52:00 PM  
Blogger TheHamburger said...

I'll take you seriously when you A) learn how to spell, B) Stop trying to act like you defending your girlfriend over the Internet makes you look hard, when in reality it just makes you look pussy whipped, C)Stay off my blog permanently because my original post was me laughing at two jack-asses in hopes of them possibly moving along (okay, now that you've made your annoying comment toward me I hope they never leave you alone), D)Get out of high school, because we all know high school kids are a bit out of their minds so I can never take them seriously until they get out from under Mommy and Daddy's wing a little bit. Wait...I bet you're one of those kids who drives a BMW and has a Sony VIO that your parents bought you...am I right? Of course I am, I'm never wrong.

Tue Mar 07, 09:40:00 PM  
Blogger George Larson said...

GO BURGER! GO BURGER!

Tue Mar 07, 10:54:00 PM  
Blogger George Larson said...

Did he call me a jack-ass?

Tue Mar 07, 10:54:00 PM  
Anonymous Love, God said...

Your writing doesn't make you unique, it makes you just like every other fucking idiot that can't spell. I could write better than you if I ate alphabet soup all day and shit on a piece of paper. It takes an extra five minutes to avoid sounding like a fucking retard, but you chose to spend it attempting to suck your own dick. I have some advice: go put some peanut butter on your dick, find a dog, and receive your first non-homoerotic sexual experience. Next, pull up your pants, eat out the dog's ass (no need being selfish), and take a grade school course on grammar. Oh yeah, Jesus even loves idiots, so you're in the clear.

Tue Mar 07, 11:27:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Check Out Blinkyou.com to make your own personal notes + much more!