Google

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Don't Fucking Doubt Me

I've been hiding the fact that i haven't been eating for a while now. Everytime i eat it makes me sick to my stomach. I can't help the feeling. Then if i don't eat i feel sick as fuck. Like right now i feel so sick to my stomach. Probably because me and sydney just got in another fucking fight because she's always got to be on my case about things. I'm sick of feeling like crap. I'm sick of my stomach hurting. I'm sick of being told to eat. I'm just sick of fighting with everyone. It's bullshit. I shouldn't have to fight with my own girlfriend everyday just because she wants to be a bitch.

SOMEONE TAKE THIS PAIN OUT OF MY GUT...it's almost taking my breath away...

4 Fuck Yous:

Blogger johnny-0 said...

maybe sydney hates you because she read this

just a thought...

Wed Mar 29, 11:41:00 PM  
Blogger //\\ ||\|| ||)) || said...

no she's not....least...she didn't say she was...she's more mad about my other ex...meghan..she hates her....

Wed Mar 29, 11:44:00 PM  
Blogger TheHamburger said...

Every girl hates their boyfriend's ex's...that's just the way it works. It probably doesn't help things that you ridicule her on here. Does she read this at all?

Thu Mar 30, 09:59:00 PM  
Blogger //\\ ||\|| ||)) || said...

yeah she did at least. she doesnt read much of anything, but it's okay.

Fri Mar 31, 12:19:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Check Out Blinkyou.com to make your own personal notes + much more!