Google

Sunday, March 19, 2006

Dearest Annonymous,

There are things to be said about you, that are not yet said. Let me do this now. Your a chicken to not reveal who you are. I mean seriously if you can't own up to your own words why post them at all? Theres no use in even pressing publish it it doesn't post with your name. That's kind of lame don't you think. I mean if i was going to diss someone on their own blog i would own up to what i said at least. Thank you for your pathetic time. Bye bye now!

Thanks,
Andy

4 Fuck Yous:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I guess I lashed out at Andy because I'm really insecure, myself. I was never close to my father and the other kids picked on me in school. I was a sickly child and I'm trying to compensate for my shortcomings earlier in life. I also have dreams about men and as a result I am homophobic. My penis is very small and girls won't talk to me.

Mon Mar 20, 12:26:00 PM  
Blogger //\\ ||\|| ||)) || said...

this is probably true. dont lash out at me still even though this may be true. plus i could really care less. you still dont have the balls to show who you are. that's pretty sad!

Mon Mar 20, 01:20:00 PM  
Blogger Gerrod said...

That guy was a jerK!

Mon Mar 20, 02:12:00 PM  
Blogger //\\ ||\|| ||)) || said...

The again what guy isn't? lol

I think all of us are!

Mon Mar 20, 03:12:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Check Out Blinkyou.com to make your own personal notes + much more!