Google

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

~!National Sleep N Public Day!~

listen to the rain fall day by day by day....
i hear u calling..voices are here again...
i hear u whisper...taking control of me...
watch the dancing shadows run away....
all alone once again and afraid....
all these faces..changing the shapes of me..
i sit waitin in my own world waitin for the end....
haunted figures around me im a mistake...
always there to protect me this is one thing u cant take away...
listen to the rain fall day by day...
listen to the rain fall day by day by day...
i hear u calling...voices are here again...
i hear you whisper n my whole mind will never change...
i hear you calling................




i whisper things i dont mean...nd wat i chase wont set me free
nd i get scared but im not crawling on my knees
yeah everythings all wrong here...stranger than ur sympathy...
all i wanted..when all ur lucks run out on u...was u....
u cant see when all ur dreams are coming true?
is it easy to furget me...all these thoughts u stole..
nd im not sure where i belong...i whisper all the things i try to make..
believe...nd b4 the dreams i wanted i juss wanted it to be me nd u..
all the empty things deguised as me...



baby id give up forever juss to be with u...ur the closest to nething ill ever be...nd all i can think about is u..nd all i can dream about was u...sooner or later..u'll see....that u mean everything to me...i juss want u to kno...that i never wanna let u go!!!

3 Fuck Yous:

Blogger //\\ ||\|| ||)) || said...

i love myself i liove me me mememe really HELL NO!!!!!!!!! lmao

I LOVE YOU SYDNEY I LOVE YOU MORE THEN NETHING N THE WORLD ^.^

Wed Mar 01, 01:51:00 AM  
Blogger Sydney said...

aww Baby i love you!

Thu Mar 02, 12:09:00 AM  
Blogger George Larson said...

Wtf?

'I LOVE YOU MORE THEN NETHING N THE WORLD'
I love you more than nothing in the world?

I've an idea! Go buy some newspapers and cut out the words to make her a card.

Stick with WHOLE words because if you just use letters you're going to fuck it all up.

Then at least you will have given her something in which every word is at least a real one.

Tue Mar 07, 03:42:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Check Out Blinkyou.com to make your own personal notes + much more!