Google

Sunday, January 22, 2006

I want a damn fish!!!

well for one....to start this off im going to name a list of things of what not to do.....

1. DO NOT go lookin for fish n the winter U WONT FIND NUN

2. DO NOT go swimming....IF U CANT SWIM!

3. Wear PANTS to go walking n the woods.

4.Never WALK n the creek when its WINTER the waters COLD re re.

5. Just dont be like me PERIOD!


well i decided i wanted a fishy....so i was goin to go nd gets me one...outta the creek..well wat i didnt think of is its dead middle of winter THE FISH ARENT OUT....well so i go down there on the way down (im wearn shorts member) i come across this nice path of thorns rite....well so i rip up my legs then i culdnt cross so i took off my shoes nd walked IN the water....well i seen fishys well least i thought i did...n the deep part of the creek..(keep n mind i CANT swim) so i juss JUMP IN...well no that was a tid bit scary but i managed to stay calm nd climbed up on the rock nd pulled myself up then stud up so i culd breathe..well freezin i decided again to take off my shoes nd juss walk thru the creek..basically n the end I DIDNT GET ME FISHYS....*cries*

2 Fuck Yous:

Blogger Sydney said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Tue Feb 14, 10:45:00 AM  
Blogger Sydney said...

ugh my pic wouldnt show up =( but baby i love you and happy v-day ~kiss~

Tue Feb 14, 10:46:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Check Out Blinkyou.com to make your own personal notes + much more!