Google

Thursday, November 10, 2005

yeah

i thought everything would be alrite...i thougth maybe this time i wouldnt hold on too tight....i thought too much in the last 3 months....i cant put my past behind me and its showing....and i know that soon you'll see who i really am...and thats when you'll never talk to me again..its time to savor everything i once had...you remember those times..the times that were never sad...i thought by now i would have grown up....but now its juss time for me to give up....i cant even go to skool...i always think i got better things to do...if i was ne one i would even let me in there life....let alone let me be there friend....ive changed so much since i got off drugs...sumtimes it makes me want to go back...and do it all again..then maybe you would want to be my friend....i remember listening to everyones problems....fixing them...making it all good again....but now i juss cant defend how i feel...and it comes out all wrong....i have a criminal record....and no one can see who i really am ne more...not like they ever could before....i juss wish there was a backoor out of all this...and i could juss get away...if only for one day...it would be worth it...but i guess ill juss have to dream and listen while everyone else screams!

0 Fuck Yous:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Check Out Blinkyou.com to make your own personal notes + much more!