Google

Thursday, November 24, 2005

The Pain I Have Caused..The Life I Have Lead!

yes this life of mine is real i tryed to wake up today...it didnt work i juss kept on dreaming...i juss wanted to scream...i wanted to do something..so i didnt take my medicine...i hoped that it would drive me so insane that i would commit suicide..but even then i didnt have the guts...i guess i turned into a wimp i dont know..im still love struck to sydney...i cant hlep it i love her alot....she helped me get over meghan..i tried to completely block her out of my life but it doesnt work....she still wants to date me and it looks like its going to be a long ass week....like always...pain...torture..and a struggle to make it through everyday..i mean not that my day could have even gotten ne worse...i mean i come home from skool get hit by my dad over and over i go to consueling get home log online and all the sudden sammie pops up after i put hey and told me not to talk to her then sydney did the same i was like wtf?

later to be found out sammie had got on my list...(which reminds me i need to have a talk with amber about that)...and talked to sydney...mostly i dont even know why im writting this really the only people that read these is marley (rarely) and sydney and black..i dont even know why i bother...i dont know why i bother writing anything anymore..i mean it gets taken the wrong way anyways and twisted up in the minds of strangers into sum grave detailed plot of vengence..i give up on it all...IM DONE WITH THIS SHIT!!!!

a big fuck you to everyone that ever doubted me~

a big i love you to sydney but its all the same!

2 Fuck Yous:

Blogger hotandsexy said...

andrew your so stupid. you do anything this time i'm going to kill you

Thu Nov 24, 06:05:00 AM  
Blogger Sydney said...

Baby i love you....

Tue Nov 29, 12:02:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Check Out Blinkyou.com to make your own personal notes + much more!